Saturday 22 September 2012

WII Final





These are from the finals which I created for my Wiism poster. I had to create an ‘ism’ and I thought that picking the Wii as my ‘ism’ was a good idea because it was very futuristic and is one of the most interactive consoles which is still up and rising. The character is a still of my very own Wii character which I created to represent myself. The colours all relate to the Wii theme. I wanted my audience base to range from 5+ and I think this works extremely effectively because I tested it with my cousin who is aged 4 and as soon as I showed him my A3 print out the first thing he replied was Wii so I know that this is effective and works well. The font was yet again created from the font base which is related to the theme of the ‘new super Mario’ game. I picked Mario because he has been a part of the Nintendo family for years since the beginning and when you think of Nintendo you think of Mario. Everything works well in context with each other which I think is the main point of sale within graphics and media is to make sure that everything relates and there is a reason behind every text and every image.

No comments:

Post a Comment