Saturday 22 September 2012

FMP College



When I was in my last year of college we all had to create something for our FMP. I decided that I was going to create a campaign for Barnardos to support the awareness for children in distress. My campaign was going to consist of billboard posters. 




I designed all of the illustrations on the posters myself using vector tools in illustrator, however before I created them I used a technique which I got inspired from by an illustrator called Jose Antonio Gonzalez Carrasco who worked a lot with fine line but made it very abstract including a fine image within the abstract lines.




This is the font that I created myself using stage blood and a stick which I found in the garden to create a much textured look in the bloody text. I photographed the letters which I made on paper and imported them onto Photoshop and then created separate quotes and lines to be featured in my campaign.



No comments:

Post a Comment